CAT tools & TMS & Security
We translate efficiently leveraging up-to-date technology
In our work we use the top-notch technology developed for the translation and localization industry, which is computer-aided translation software (CAT tools). This software is meant to support and facilitate the translation process. It happens due to integration of the translation memory into the software.
Translation memory (TM) is a database that stores already-translated source and target words, sentences or paragraphs, which are called segments. This memory helps to speed up the translation process and reduce costs for future translations, as well as keep terminology consistent.
CAT tools we use
- SDL Trados Studio 2014/2015
- memoQ 2015
- Across 6.3
- SDL Trados 2007
- Passolo 2011/2015
- MemSource Editor
- Alchemy Catalyst
- Star Transit NXT
Translation Management System
Translation Management System (TMS) is a program that helps to manage complex translation projects and deliver the completed project to the customer on time due to automation of the routine tasks. It also offers transparency of the translation process to the customer.
The benefits for the customer
- Online customer portal
Anytime the customer can start the project or monitor the progress of already started ones.
- Easy file management
The file exchange happens with the help of uploading and downloading files to/from the built-in ftp server.
- Project cost reduction
The project management costs are reduced due to routine tasks automation.
- Automatic delivery as soon as the project is completed
Security of your data is our priority
Every company shall be sure that all confidential information is perfectly safe within the translation and data sharing process. We acknowledge the value of the information disclosed to us by our customer.
- Our in-house and freelancer teams are bound by a strict NDA.
- All project data is stored offsite in a certified datacenter in Germany.
- We rigorously adhere to all required processes and procedures to ensure that security remains at the forefront of everything we do.
- When handling confidential information, our linguists work on our server using RDPs with limited access to the Internet.
Our ongoing commitment – to build trust in relationships with our customers.