Make your documentation visually attractive
If you need a manual, a booklet or any other type of document with images and charts to be translated? Don’t forget about DTP services!
Desktop publishing (DTP) is the process of preparing documents for publication. This service includes creating working with a page layout, placing text, charts, tables and graphic elements.
DTP is a necessary step if you prepare the highly visual material for your target audience, as the text in the target language might be either longer or shorter than the original text due to the language specifics.
DTP will help you preserve the quality of textual and graphic elements of your original material.
- Step 1. Assessment of the material received.
- Step 2. Discussion of the scope of work and additional material needed.
- Step 3. Working with the original layout: arrangement of pictures and the translated text, working with fonts to make the layout of the translated text correspond to the original one.
- Step 4. Check of the newly created document by the linguist to make sure that there is no omissions, spelling or grammar mistakes, corrupted symbols, etc.
- Step 5. Delivery to the customer the ready-to-publish documentation.
Our team is fully equipped with a wide collection of desktop publishing software.
Our DTP tools
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Microsoft Office package
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Adobe Pagemaker